Thursday, February 27th – Saturday, February 29th
A reimagined classical music experience
Experience a transformed performance space in the Argyros, into an intimate setting for classical music complete with:
• Eclectic musical selections
• Unconventional seating
• Unique staging
• Atmospheric lighting
• An ever-shifting soundscape
Evening-length programming, including:
• Three acts, each around 30 minutes
• Two 20-minute intermissions
• An in-theater bar with wine, beer, and light bites available for purchase
What is the Festival’s Winter Season?
A new, reimagined classical music experience…and so much more! Here’s a taste from last year’s season.